Friday, April 26, 2013

Istanbul and Israel trip

hello this is my first blog, i'm kinda nervous and excited because it's very very new for me.
and here we go kyaaa.

well for the first post i think i'm gonna write about my trip last month. 
yes baby i went to Istanbul and Israel all by my self , well actualy not by myself but with a tour called Integrity Tour.

I heard this trip at my church and i'm very excited when i knew that the trip was on 24 March to 2 April, which mean i must ditch my study to go there, but it's okay because it's WORTH IT to go! 

so here's the picture enjoy :)


my ticket flight.

the wailing wall / Kotel 

 City night of Jerusalem

 Garden Tomb

 Gethsemane Mount of Olive

 Red wine at night

 Via Dolorosa

 Old City Of Jerusalem

 forgot this place but it's so beautiful

 The secret of Qumran

 Dead Sea

 Dead Sea view from my room

 Kafr Kanna 
 Baptise in Jordan River

 Jordan River

 Church of the Holy Sepulchre

 Welcome to Jordan River
 Mount Hermon

 i touch a snow kyaaa 

 me with a happy face 

 another view from Mount Hermon







 Love the red rose, it's so big 

 My Border Control 
My tour guide
  

 My dinner and this is my last meal in Israel

 Hallo Istanbul

 My hotel 





 Lunchie lunchie

 Lily Flower

 me with bright neon





 fashion show by naturel


 love this :)

 Walking on the street



 My last dinner at Istanbul

Goodbye it's time to go home.

So that's my trip. if you guys wanna go there please bring lip balm, sunblock and body lotion because the weather is so hot. it makes your skins so dry.

If you've an opportunity to go there. please don't hesitate because it's worth it! the place is so wonderfull and the local people very friendly, you wont regret it . i promises :)



xoxo,
nia


No comments:

Post a Comment